Saturday, May 2, 2009

Baby Bottles

With my first born, I wanted something easy to put the formula powder in, so I chose the Avent bottles because the mouth opening was large. They were unbreakable. These worked well and I liked all the things you could do with them like add handles when the baby started to "hold" the bottle. With the BPA scare, I recycled these bottles as soon as I found out I was pregnant for my second.

For this time around, I was looking for something that had a wide mouth to make it easier to pour the formula powder in. This time there were no Avent bottles to choose from at least like I wanted. I was looking for something that I could use some of the Avent things I had like the handles or the flat lids or the spare nipples. I found all of that in the Chicco bottle which is made of glass. My only worry though is what if I drop it or my son drops it. I'll get to that when I get to that. So far the Chicco bottle is working fine.

I was at WalMart the other day and noticed that Avent has come out with a non-BPA plastic bottle but only in the small size. I haven't seen the larger size yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment